** Apologies for cross posting **

On behalf of the Conference Committee (Beth Cavalier, Amanda Curtis, Algerian Hart, Brian Gearity, Matthew Hawzen, David Karen, Joshua Newman, Dale Sheptak, Maureen Smith, and Nancy Spencer), I am pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts (attached) for the 2016 North American Society for the Sociology of Sport Conference, November 2 – 5, in Tampa Bay, Florida.

The submission deadline is June 30th. Session organizers created an impressive array of choices to consider.

Please feel free to share this call with other lists and organizations.

A special thanks to our Web Committee Chair, Jen McGovern, for her hard work in handling the technology magic to make our electronic submission process possible.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Tampa Bay!

Best,
Theresa
Conference Committee Chair

http://www.nasss.org/conference/2016-conference/call-for-abstracts/