The models are likely different.

What did you correlate outside of SPM and what was your model in SPM?

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 11:59 PM, Abhinay Joshi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was going over this thread and realized to use this information to correlate florbetapir PET brain images from the ADNI data with to ADAS. I see a good correlation in SUVr values from the same image with ADAS but I don't see that when I convert the T-values from the SPMT map using the r2=t2/(t2+df) formula. I see more uptake in the WM areas. Not sure what could be wrong in the set-up.

I am using MATLAD R2012B and SPM12.

Let me know where I may be wrong.

Abhinay