Hi,
I am running a permutation test on a searchlight across multiple imaging days.  My approach was to align the functional data on the second day to the functional data on the first day because for the searchlight I need to stay in native space.  While the epi data is correctly aligned, when I call spm_get_data on the 2nd day SPM.mat, it extracts data from what appear to be voxels in the non-registered data, even though the SPM.xY.VY correctly references the registered functional data. How do I force spm_get_data to reference the registered data.
Thank you,
Patrick