Da: PRESOTTO LUCA
Inviato: mercoledì 27 aprile 2016 18.40
A: John Ashburner
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: R: [SPM] Normalizing PET in SPM12

Ok, thank you very much. I will be trying it then, but I think it's not going to be trivial and it's going to require a different pipeline from the one we're used to. I'm not probably going to do it quickly but I'll let the list up to date with the eventual problems.

Thank you!
Luca

Inviata dal mio Windows Phone