We are used to perform single subject PET analysis in SPM5. Basically, the image of a single patient is tested against a large pool of healthy subjects in a two samples t-test. However, when trying to perform the same routine in SPM12 we obtain completely different results. The "con" images are identical up to numerical precision. However, the spmT images look like they're the same but scaled down by a factor of 3!  However, from test-retest studies we have performed and other similar tests regarding image noise I'm pretty sure that spm5 values were more likely to be the correct ones.

Does anybody have any clue on the reason for this?

Thank you very much,

Luca Presotto

Rispetta l’ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.
Respect the environment: if it's not necessary, don't print this mail.

IL TUO 5XMILLE AL SAN RAFFAELE DI MILANO

Devolvi il tuo 5 per mille all’Ospedale San Raffaele: perché al centro della Ricerca ci sei TU. CODICE FISCALE: 07636600962, nel riquadro RICERCA SANITARIA. Non c’è cura, senza ricerca. Non c’è ricerca, senza il tuo 5xmille. Scopri come su http://www.5xmille.org

[http://www.5xmille.org/img/731x129.jpg]