Hello,
I'm working on the VBM8 analysis of MRI images for Chinese dyslexia
children. When I set up parameters of the module "Estimate and Write",
I found the options of "Affine Regularisation" included "ICBM space
template-European brains"and "ICBM space template-Asian brains". I
think the option of Asian brains maybe much more suitable for my data,
but other people who had worked on the VBM8 analysis told me to choose
the European brains, unless I have a database of Asian brains. Should
I accept their suggestion to choose the European brains template? Is
there any effects for the final result? And is there any methods for
me to use the Asian brains template? What should I do?

Thank you very much, looking forward for your reply