From: Society For Museum Archaeology [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Hall
Sent: 12 April 2016 09:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hello

Just to say hello fellow subscribers
Cheers
Mark

Mark A Hall, BA, AMA, MCIfA, FSA Scot, FSA
Assistant Archaeologist (Udal Project)
Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
Balivanich Office,
Isle of Benbecula,
Western Isles,
HS7 5LT

01870 330836; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This email and any attachments may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete this message immediately. Any views or other information in this message which do not relate to the business of the Comhairle are not authorised by the Comhairle nor does this message form part of any contract unless so stated. The Comhairle's email system is subject to random monitoring and recording. This e-mail message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses by MailCritical. However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.

Dh’fhaodadh gum bi fiosrachadh sochairichte/dìomhair an lùib a’ phuist-dealain seo no ceangalachain sam bith. Ma chaidh a chur thugaibh ann am mearachd, cuiribh fios chun neach a chur thugaibh e agus dubh às an teachdaireachd-sa sa bhad. Chan eil beachdan no fiosrachadh sam bith eile nach eil ceangailte ri gnothachas na Comhairle ùghdarraichte leis a’ Chomhairle agus chan eil an teachdaireachd seo na phàirt de chunnradh sam bith mur a h-eil seo ainmichte sa phost-dealain. Tha siostam post-dealain na Comhairle ga mheasadh agus ga chlàradh gu tuaireamach. Tha an teachdaireachd post-dealain seo agus ceangalachain sam bith air a bhith gan sganadh airson bhìorasan le MailCritical. Gidheadh, thathar a’ comhairleachadh gu bheil sibh a’ fosgladh cheangalachain sam bith aig ur cunnart fhèin.