Bruno Miguel Tavares Gonçalves, PhD
Homepage: www.bgoncalves.com
Email: [log in to unmask]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jose Fernando Mendes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 4:43 PM
Subject: [complenet2016] REMINDER: Summer Solstice - 8th International Conference on Complex Systems, June 20-22, 2016 in Aveiro, Portugal
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: José Fernando Mendes <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

I would like to kindly remind you of Summer Solstice 2016, to be held next June 2016, 20-22, in Aveiro, Portugal.

The Organizing committee is proud to announce high-level speakers in this conference, as you can check at our website.

Registration is already available, as well as abstract submission (Oral or Poster)Contributed talks and posters are invited in modeling, mathematical foundations, applications in all areas related to Complex Systems and Complex Networks.

Useful links:

Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: https://www.ezconferences.com/c/summersolstice2016
Abstract submission: Easychair link
Registration: PCAbreu link

We kindly ask you to spread the word, forward this email to your peers and come to Aveiro next June.

With my very best regards,

José Fernando Mendes

Chair of Summer Solstice 2016