Dear SEDA community,

Thank you very much for sharing with me your experiences of setting up the ERASMUS+ scheme for UG Education Degrees.

I now have a very good snapshot view of the processes involved. The information shared provides me with a good starting point, a better understanding of my task and how best I might manage this.

You've flagged some key issues which I've not thought of initially and I'm grateful for the new insights gained. I now have lots more to consider.

Best wishes,

Themesa

Dr. Themesa Y. Neckles
​
University Teacher
Deputy Director Learning & Teaching (Quality Assurance)

International Liaison Officer
Senior Fellow of
​t​
he Higher Education Academy