Dear colleagues

Just to let you know that we have a technical hitch here concerning the organisation and administration of bookings, and so for the moment we advise you not to make your booking or try to transfer any funds. For this reason we also advise you to delay making reservations for travel/accommodation.

Sorry about this, but I will inform you of new arrangements within 10 working days.

Best regards,
Louise

Louise Lindbom
Artistic Senior Lecturer UmeƄ University
SRN 2016 Conference Organizing Committee, Stockholm
Good Learning
Phone: +46 708 23 88 13
SRN-Conference e-mail: [log in to unmask]