From: Meic Pierce Owen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 31 March 2016 18:16
To: Catherine Sexton <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Research request - SMEs without an EDRMS

Catherine

Interesting topic.

How are you defining an SME?

Meic

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 31 March 2016 15:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Research request - SMEs without an EDRMS

Dear All,

I am currently studying for an MSc in Information and Records Management and for my dissertation, I am investigating approaches to electronic records management in small or medium sized enterprises (SMEs) with a view to finding out how and why companies manage electronic records the way that they do and the extent to which the approaches used are in line with best practice.

I would therefore like to hear from anyone I would be able to interview to find out how you manage your electronic records.

Thank you

Catherine

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]
Securing the future... - Improving services - Enhancing quality of life - Making best use of public resources.

The information in this email is solely for the intended recipients.

If you are not an intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, or distribute its contents or use them in any way: please advise the sender immediately and delete this email.

Perth & Kinross Council and TACTRAN do not warrant that this email or any attachments are virus-free and does not accept any liability for any loss or damage resulting from any virus infection. Perth & Kinross Council may monitor or examine any emails received by its email system.

The information contained in this email may not be the views of Perth & Kinross Council or TACTRAN.
It is possible for email to be falsified and the sender cannot be held responsible for the integrity of the information contained in it.

Requests to Perth & Kinross Council under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act should be directed to the Freedom of Information Team - email: [log in to unmask]

General enquiries to Perth & Kinross Council should be made to [log in to unmask] or 01738 475000.

General enquiries to TACTRAN should be made to [log in to unmask] or 01738 475775.

Securing the future... - Improving services - Enhancing quality of life - Making best use of public resources.