Dear All,

My name is Lynsey O'Rourke and I am a PhD student at Oxford Brookes University. As part of my research I am conducting a survey about use of spell check.

This survey is open to all adults with English as a first language. I would especially like to hear from adults with dyslexia. This survey take 10 minutes to complete and can be found here: bit.ly/1WYAXNP

This study is one part of a larger project investigating the impact of spell check on writing behaviours and text quality for individuals with and without dyslexia.

Best wishes,

Lynsey

--
Oxford Brookes University,