Dear all,

I am a postgraduate student at the University of Greenwich currently undertaking research for my Master's dissertation. The title of my study is ‘Perceptions of Parenting, Achievement and Authenticity in Emerging Adults’. The aim of this study is to investigate the influence of perceptions of parenting during childhood and adolescence on educational achievement, educational satisfaction and authenticity in early adulthood. This study also aims to explore themes that are common among emerging adults with respect to the previously mentioned concepts and has been granted full ethical approval by the University of Greenwich Departmental Research Ethics Committee.

It is estimated that this study will take 10-15 minutes to complete. Both males and females, aged between 18-30 years are invited to participate. Participants must be fluent or native English speakers who have lived with at least one parental figure for the majority of their childhood (until the age of 18).

Your participation in this study is entirely voluntary, with any data you provide remaining completely anonymous and confidential. To take part in this study, please click on the link below:

https://greenwichuniversity.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b0ZQO9MhlcqhhAh

If you have any questions or would like further information regarding the study, please contact me via email: [log in to unmask].

Many Thanks,

Esther