Hi everyone,

We have recently opened up two opportunities for a full-time assistant editor and junior graphic designer to work at the University of Malta. For more see: bit.ly/THINKEDITOR & bit.ly/THINKDESIGN . The salary depends on qualifications, Undergrad: €18–20,000 & Masters: €24,000. These salaries are the national standard in Malta.

The positions are to work on the University of Malta’s research magazine Think Print: issuu.com/thinkuni Online: www.um.edu.mt/think/ The magazine covers research from the Arts to Robotics and Genetics.

We are a young and small team that take a fresh approach to communications. The magazine aims to combine good stories about local research with high-end design. We are looking for creative and excellent writers and designers that want to develop their experience and ideas to push the magazine forward.

Please get in touch for more information: [log in to unmask]

Cheers
Edward

Project Manager Science in the City
Think magazine Editor
Lecturer in Innovation Communication
University of Malta

Mobile: +356 99239974
skype: edward.duca

N.B.: in a separate venture, we have also recently opened up a science communication summer school for this July: www.steamsummerschool.eu

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)