Frances!! :)

Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 12:31:46 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] [Event/London] What Goes Up Must Come Down
To: [log in to unmask]

Are you free on Sunday 15th May?
Then join us at the Hillingdon Outdoor Activity Centre for a physical, chemical and biological aerial challenge to raise money for the Lightyear Foundation.
This unique fundraiser will see teams completing a series of challenges 10 metres above the ground to test your resolve, passion for science and faith in gravity/safety equipment!
Be prepared to not only be physically exhausted but mentally too, with a range of scientific activities to keep your mind racing all day – in the form of experiments, quizzes and brainteasers!
As well as having lots of fun and stretching ourselves to our limits, we hope to raise a large amount of money for Lightyear to support our projects such as Lab_13 Ghana and Sensory Science, continuing our mission to encourage curiosity and scientific thinking to those who may not find it easily accessible. We only have 30 places available (for those aged 10+) and you can register as an individual or team.
So sign up fast by emailing [log in to unmask] by Wednesday 4th May and start collecting sponsorship from your friends and family.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Fran Ling, Co-founderLightyear Foundation
www.lightyearfoundation.org@lightyear_fdn

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)