Hello,

We currently have two vacancies at the BSA:

Membership Officer, full time, permanent, £22-25k, South Kensington, London

The British Science Association is looking to recruit a Membership Officer to help us implement our new vision and strategy. Details of our new vision are on our website: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/vision

Excellent communication with the BSA’s members is critical to making this vision come to life. We need someone to help us manage and rationalise our stakeholder and community data accurately, effectively, lawfully, and securely. The Membership Officer will enable and assist colleagues across the Association to make more informed and strategic choices about how we support and involve our audiences across our programmes.

Closing date: 5pm, Weds 27 April

PR Officer, full time, permanent, £22-25k, South Kensington, London

The British Science Association is looking to recruit a PR Officer to help us implement our new vision and strategy. Details of our new vision are on our website: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/vision

The overall purpose of this role is to be responsible for owned and earned media for the BSA – working on PR, digital and social media campaigns throughout the year and the press office for the Association (including major events such as British Science Week and the British Science Festival).

The PR Officer will work closely with colleagues within the Communications team to develop content for PR campaigns, marketing campaigns, and digital communications activity (including website and social media channels); and build strong relationships with the science and mainstream media.

Closing date: 5pm, Weds 27 April

For more information, see our website.

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)