TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I wish to express my interest to attend and present a paper at the above
conference. I am lecturer in Architecture and Housing at the University of
Malawi.

Kind regards

Terence Namaona

*Lecturer, Architect, PM*

*BSc Arch (UNIMA) MArch (Wits) MIA CIPM*

*University of Malawi*

*The Malawi Polytechnic*

Architecture Department
P/B 303, Chichiri, BT 3