Good afternoon,

My name is Lucie Clements and I am a PhD candidate at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance, supervised by Dr Emma Redding. I am currently undertaking online research looking at the impact of expertise in creativity and dance on how people respond to dance.

There are no exclusion criteria for my research - it does not matter if you have ever danced before! The research can be completed in as little as 7 minutes online, with a chance to win £100. The research has received ethical approval from the Trinity Laban Ethics Committee.

I would be very grateful for your time and assistance and the link to the research can be found here:
 www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/responsestodance

Thank you and very best wishes,
Lucie

Lucie Clements
MSc, BSc

PhD Candidate (Dance Science) - Leverhulme Trust studentship: ‘In the Dancer’s Mind: Creativity, Novelty and the Imagination'

Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
Laban Building
Creekside
London, SE8 3DZ
United Kingdom

Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales Company No: 51090 Registered Charity No: 309998. King Charles Court, Old Royal Naval College, London SE10 9JF