Hi,

For those not fortune to get a ticket for OER16 which is happening Tues/Wed this week a number of the sessions and other activities will be accessible. In particular from the OER16 preview blog post it was highlighted that:

ALT has been very fortunate over the year’s with our community providing ideas and expertise at our events. OER16 is no exception and it’s great to see people offering some of their expertise and time help make sure resources generated at the event are openly accessible. For example, as well as live streaming OER16 keynotes we are fortunate to have Radio EDUTalk broadcasting interviews during both days (find out about adding your own voice) and also a Virtually Connecting session. So even if you aren’t attending OER16 find out more about remote participation.

Hopefully you'll be able to join us.

Best wishes
Martin

--
Martin Hawksey
Chief Innovation, Community and Technology Officer

Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
Registered Charity Number 1160039
web: www.alt.ac.uk
twitter: @A_L_T / @mhawksey
G+: profiles.google.com/mhawksey
skype: m.hawksey
working pattern: Mon-Thurs

Inline images 1 Inline images 2 Inline images 3 Inline images 4 Inline images 5

Are you a member of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT)? If not membership fees start at £0. Find out more about joining ALT