Hi,

For those not fortune to get a ticket for OER16 which is happening Tues/Wed
this week a number of the sessions and other activities will be accessible.
In particular from the OER16 preview blog post
<https://altc.alt.ac.uk/blog/2016/04/preview-of-oer16-open-culture/> it was
highlighted that:

ALT has been very fortunate over the year’s with our community providing
> ideas and expertise at our events. OER16 is no exception and it’s great to
> see people offering some of their expertise and time help make sure
> resources generated at the event are openly accessible. For example, as
> well as live streaming OER16 keynotes we are fortunate to have Radio
> EDUTalk broadcasting interviews during both days
> <http://www.edutalk.info/category/oer16/> (find out about adding your own
> voice <http://www.edutalk.info/oer16/>) and also a Virtually Connecting
> session <http://virtuallyconnecting.org/announcements/ticket-to-oer16/>.
> So even if you aren’t attending OER16 find out more about remote
> participation <https://oer16.oerconf.org/help/remote-participation/>.

Hopefully you'll be able to join us.

Best wishes
Martin

--
Martin Hawksey
Chief Innovation, Community and Technology Officer

Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
Registered Charity Number 1160039

tel: +44 (0)1865 484 125
web: www.alt.ac.uk
twitter: @A_L_T <http://twitter.com/A_L_T> / @mhawksey
<http://twitter.com/mhawksey>
G+: profiles.google.com/mhawksey
skype: m.hawksey
working pattern: Mon-Thurs

[image: Inline images 1] <http://twitter.com/A_L_T> [image: Inline images 2]
<https://google.com/+ALTacuk> <https://google.com/+ALTacuk> [image: Inline
images 3]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/association-for-learning-technology>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/association-for-learning-technology> [image:
Inline images 4] <http://www.youtube.com/user/ClipsFromALT>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/ClipsFromALT> [image: Inline images 5]
<https://www.alt.ac.uk/feeds> <https://www.alt.ac.uk/feeds>

--
Are you a member of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT)? If not
membership fees start at £0. Find out more about joining ALT