Could all those interested in the process of triage from Derek please contact him direct. The ‘me too’ responses are clogging up our inboxes.

Thank you

Karen

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hazell, Ruth
Sent: 15 April 2016 10:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Triage of case referrals

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Long, Christine A (UK)
Sent: 15 April 2016 09:50
To: [log in to unmask]

Me too if you don’t mind sharing

Thanks

Chris  [log in to unmask]

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jill Holland
Sent: 15 April 2016 09:43
To: [log in to unmask]

*** WARNING ***

This message originates from outside our organisation, either from an external partner or the internet.
For information regarding
Red Flags that you can look out for in emails you receive, click here.
If you feel the email is suspicious, please follow this process.

Dear Derek

I would be most grateful for a copy too please.

Kind regards, Jill