Some of you may have heard that I am running a taxidermy conservation course at King’s College in May (16th to 18th)?
I was under the impression that there were many taxidermy specimens that needed conserving but such is not the case!

So I am looking for a source of deteriorated/ing taxidermy (including cased specimens) that need conserving and was wondering if you might let me know, preferably in the South.
The specimens will be conserved under my supervision, free of charge.

Please get back to me ASAP off-list at [log in to unmask]

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,
www.natural-history-conservation.com