Fyi

From: Robbie Davis-Floyd <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, 20 April 2016 07:12
To: CAR <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: "Usha Amin ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [CAR] FW: BBC Rituals Series

Dear Members of the Council on Anthropology and Reproduction,

I received the following request for information from Usha Amin of the BBC. She asked me to send it out widely. Please read her email below and see if you can help! Her words are in black; my responses to her are in blue—I left them in so you could see what I already told her to avoid repetition.

All best wishes,
Robbie Davis-Floyd
Senior Advisor to CAR