A nice page on some Pseudo-Rabanus' Life of Mary Magdalene (Oxford,
Magdalen College, MS. Lat. 89(1)) is here:

http://www.magd.ox.ac.uk/libraries-and-archives/treasure-of-the-month/news/pseudo-rabanus/

-- Paul

On 25 April 2016 at 08:50, Jane Stemp Wickenden <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Not my area of expertise, but would it be this 'pseudo-Rabanus Maurus'?
>

> http://www.cairn-int.info/abstract-E_AHDLM_075_0043--pseudo-rabanus-maurus-s-super.htm
>
> Jame
>

> On 24 April 2016 21:30:30 BST, Bill Schipper <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture
>>
>> Good afternoon,
>>

>> Term is over here, so I can start thinking about some other topics.
>>

>> Does anyone know of a “Rabanus” who lived in northern France in the
>> twelfth century, and did some writing?  I am NOT thinking of Hrabanus
>> [Rabanus] Maurus, whose work I know quite well and in any case lived in the
>> ninth century.
>>

>> Any pointers would be appreciated, if there are any.
>>

>> Bill Schipper

>> report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to:
>> [log in to unmask] For further information, visit
>> our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/medieval-religion
>

> --
> report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to:
> [log in to unmask] For further information, visit
> our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/medieval-religion

--
Paul Chandler, O.Carm.
Holy Spirit Seminary  |  PO Box 18 (487 Earnshaw Road)  |  Banyo Qld 4014
 |  Australia
office: (07) 3267 4804  |  mobile: 044 882 4996