Hi all,

You're no doubt aware that coming up in just two weeks is the MCG Spring
Workshop and the topic is "Life Support: living with digital projects". If
you haven't signed up already, do so here!
<http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mcg-spring-workshop-2016-life-support-living-with-digital-projects-tickets-22239111782>

I'd like to gather in from list participants some "war stories" from your
projects, with a particular emphasis on projects involving external
developers. I'm going to be participating in a debate on the merits and
problems of outsourcing digital projects, and a sober reflection on how and
why they fail will form a vital part of this. Not everyone can make it to
the workshop, and this might present a useful way to have your experiences
included in the discussion. So don't hold back!

However! I'm also very conscious that these can be quite sensitive matters
- both commercially for developers concerned and as they inevitably involve
real people, there can be "war wounds!" If this is a concern please do
share them via Mia ([log in to unmask]), the list moderator. Anonymised
stories will then be shared with debate participants.

Best regards,

Nick

--
Nick Clarey