Hi Thomas,

Thanks for sharing. I'm one of the authors of Slow-Chinese: http://www.slow-chinese.com/author/yanjun/
Very happy to hear that you found it useful.
We have a lot volunteers to translate it into different languages, and we started creating learning packages since 2015.
You can also subscribe it on iTunes Podcast.
Thank you!

Yanjun Liu

Dear All,

In response to Chris Webster’s kind sharing of the Du Chinese app, I just thought I’d share one of my favourite sites for listening practice you might already know:

http://www.slow-chinese.com

This is amazing practice for listening and/or reading for Pre-U (6th form) pupils!

Best wishes,
Thomas Godber