*Are you looking for an opportunity to serve on a committee as a CPD
activity? If you are interested in electronic information and resources,
then this is for you.*

UKeiG Committee meets four or five times a year in London (your travel
expenses are paid) although it is possible to join meetings by Skype.  We
hold an AGM/Members Day in the spring and a Strategy Event in the
summer.  Our Committee operates through six Activity Groups:  Horizon
Scanning (also includes advocacy, publishing & eLucidate) ; Information
Management/ Knowledge Management;  Personal Development (training,
conferences & awards); Networking & Knowledge sharing;  Member engagement
(market research, website, promotions and social media) and Finance.  We
use HUDDLE as our collaboration tool, and also the CILIP VLE (Moodle) which
will give you opportunities for experimenting with working in virtual teams.

If you are a UKeiG or a CILIP member and are interested in serving on our
committee please contact the UKeiG Hon. Secretary, John Wickenden (email:

A nomination form can be found in the membership area on our web site at:

http://www.cilip.org.uk/uk-einformation-group/members-area/governance/ukeig-management-committee-membership

*Please send your nomination to John asap.*

*UKeiG is a Special Interest Group of CILIP **which promotes and advances
the effective exploitation and management of electronic information and
digital resources, and offers a wide range of training events and resources
and publications as well as our quarterly journal**, eLucidate.*