Hi

I hope you don’t mind me sending this, I hope it is of interest to the community. Apologies for cross-posting.

I work with the doctors and pharmacists who write the content for the NICE Clinical Knowledge Summaries (CKS) and we have just launched a patient information app which is based on the CKS topics. We have translated the topics into patient-friendly information with the aim of providing practical advice for patients on managing common medical conditions. The app is free and does not contain advertising or pharma sponsorship.

If you think this might be useful for your users please feel free to circulate.

It is available via www.prodigy-patient.co.uk.

We are also very keen to hear feedback so please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you.

Nina

Nina Thirlway

Senior Information Analyst

Not feeling well? Check our patient information app @ www.prodigy-patient.co.uk

t: +44 (0) 191 287 5811

f: +44 (0) 191 287 5801

e: [log in to unmask]

w: www.clarity.co.uk

cid:image001.jpg@01CC7D2B.3016FB60

Clarity Informatics

Clayton House, Clayton Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, NE2 1TL

Important: Terms and conditions are applicable to the transmission of this email.

Please visit www.clarity.co.uk/terms.aspx