I have been asked to track down a copy of the “British Health Needs Assessment” which has apparently been modified recently.   I know each county or city does their own Healthcare Needs Assessment and in our area it is part of the county-wide Joint Strategic Needs Assessment but I can’t find anything with the exact title that I have been given. Does anyone know whether it exists?

Thanks

Dorothy

Dorothy Curtis

Deputy Library Services Manager (part-time)

Cheltenham General Hospital and Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

CGH- 0300 422 3036 Monday and Friday all day

GRH - 0300 422 6495 Wednesday pm and Thursday pm

Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Please note my new email address is now [log in to unmask]

Clinical key

Thank you for your co-operation.