*With apologies for cross posting*

DARTS5 - Discover Academic Research Training and Support

Last chance!  DARTS 5, the conference for Library and Information Professionals supporting research is open for bookings until Friday 15th April!  We are also offering a sponsored place for an MSc student working in the SW region - for more details see: https://arlgdarts.wordpress.com/

If you 'd like a taster on what Martin Eve, Sian Bayne, Frances Ryan,  Annie Maddison-Warren, Katie Evans, Nazlin Bhimani, and Elizabeth Gadd are going to be telling us on the subjects of open access, digital research in online teaching, managing personal online reputations,  improving research student experiences, library research analytics services, developing online information literacy courses and lessons in supporting researchers, check out our programme here: https://arlgdarts.wordpress.com/programme-2/

When: From 1230 2nd June to 1630 3rd June 2016

Where: Dartington Hall, Totnes

Prices: From £280 +VAT for the full conference, From £90 for day delegates

What this includes: amazing speakers, opportunities to network with likeminded colleagues, fantastic food, beautiful location, and a bed for the night!

For more information and how to book: https://arlgdarts.wordpress.com/

Hilary Cooksley MSc MCLIP
Subject Librarian
Mechanical Engineering and Electronic & Electrical Engineering
The Library University of Bath BATH BA2 7AY

Tel: 01225-385587