Looks like the Admin site is back up and running as I've managed to update a record ok.

Steve

Stephen Graham
Library Operations Manager
Library and Knowledge Services
Education Centre
Cumberland Infirmary
Carlisle
Cumbria
CA2 7HY
Telephone : 01228 814159
Website: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/NorthCumbriaLKS
Complete our Impact survey and help us improve our service, www.surveymonkey.com/s/NHSLibrary<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NHSLibrary>

Do you struggle finding time to read your favourite professional journals?  The Library can help you find that time....

Sign up today<mailto:[log in to unmask](s)> and we will send you the journal contents' pages of your choice directly via email..  For example, here are some of the nursing & midwifery titles you can read:

[JAN] [critcare]  [http://ijnnet.com/aripd/public/images/InternationalJournalofNursing.png]  [download2]   [http://www.gerontologiaempauta.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Untitled-133.jpg]

Member  of       [cid:image005.png@01D0FF5F.1B6711E0]

This email has been scanned for viruses, however we are unable to accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents. The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not North Cumbria University Hospitals Trust unless explicitly stated. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.