Hi

I attended a great course yesterday on identifying evidence for systematic reviews. There was a session on methodological search filters  and we were told about a resource that I probably should already  have been aware of.

Apologies if this is really well known and its me that’s slow but in case it is of use this is the website.

https://sites.google.com/a/york.ac.uk/issg-search-filters-resource/home

Filters for type of study and for lots of databases on different platforms with  appraisals in lots of cases so you can decide if you want to use the filter or not.

Beryl

Please note my working hours are 1.30 pm - 5 pm Wednesday, 9 am -  5 pm Thursday and Friday

Please contact Zoe my job share partner during the first half of the week - Zoe  Gibbs-Monaghan [log in to unmask]

Beryl Stanley | Liaison Librarian (Health Sciences) | Harold Cohen Library | Libraries, Museums and Galleries| University of Liverpool | P.O.Box 123 | Liverpool L69 3DA | [log in to unmask] | T 151 794 5407

Follow us: @LivUniLibrary Like us: LivUniLibrary Visit us: http://www.liverpool.ac.uk/library

Special Collections & Archives blog: http://manuscriptsandmore.liv.ac.uk

Victoria Gallery and Museum http://vgm.liverpool.ac.uk

Garstang Museum https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/garstangmuseum