From: A general library and information science list for news and discussion. [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cheeseman, Phil [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 April 2016 15:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Academic Liaison Librarian - Lancaster University

Hello,

Lancaster University Library has recently undergone a complete refurbishment, creating an outstanding environment for study and research. The Library strategy Towards 2020 underlines our commitment to being user-focussed, digitally driven, socially inclusive and innovative in our approach to service provision.

We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our Academic Services Team. You will share responsibility for liaison with academic departments, in particular, taking responsibility for development of collections and services that support their use. You will have proven experience of academic liaison and collection management, preferably in the sciences or health and medicine.

For further information please see the job description and further particulars available at https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A1499

For an informal discussion of the role, please contact Phil Cheeseman, Head of Academic Services on 01524-592766 or [log in to unmask]

Role: Academic Liaison Librarian (Content)

Location: Lancaster University

Salary:   £32,600 to £37,768

Contract: Permanent, Full-Time

Closing Date:   Sunday 24 April 2016

Interview Date:   Week beginning 9th May 2016

Regards

Phil

Phil Cheeseman

Head of Academic Services