From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LENT Neil
Sent: 27 April 2016 12:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: essay mills officially advertising on the London Underground

I guess it actually depends on what he law says and what would happen if a case were carried forward. Having had a quick look at the interweb I wonder if someone commissioned and used an essay from one of these services whether it would count as fraud by misrepresentation (Fraud Act 2006)?

Cheers,

Neil

Dr Neil Lent SFHEA
Lecturer in University Learning and Teaching
Institute for Academic Development University of Edinburgh
1 Morgan Lane
Edinburgh
EH8 8FP

Tel: 0131 651 7199

www.ed.ac.uk/iad<http://www.ed.ac.uk/iad>

To join the IAD's learning and teaching mailing list:
http://edin.ac/16Wtf6s

Check out the learning and teaching team blog at:
http://iad4learnteach.wordpress.com/

Or follow us on twitter @iad4learnteach