Hi everyone,

We have now reached the great figure of 100 institutional repositories participating in IRUS-UK.

We have had five IRs join us in 2016 already so welcome to:

·        Bradford Scholars http://bradscholars.brad.ac.uk/

·        UCL Discovery http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/

·        Heythrop College Publications http://publications.heythrop.ac.uk/

·        Natural History Museum repository http://nhm.openrepository.com/ and

·        LSBU Research Open http://researchopen.lsbu.ac.uk/

Interested in joining IRUS-UK? Contact our helpdesk [log in to unmask]  for further information.

Best wishes

Hilary

Jisc

Hilary Jones
Services and Projects Support

0161 413 7541
Skype [log in to unmask]
Twitter @JonesHilaryJ
6th Floor Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1  6EU

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk