Dear colleague

Many thanks for this extremely interesting article.

Find  alos this article from Sentinelle Bulletin (SFDI) of our colleague Jeremy DRISH on Israel/Lebanon maps on ZEE, and the unresolved question of Palestine ZEE.

http://www.sentinelle-droit-international.fr/bulletins/a2013/20130106_bull_329/bulletin_sentinelle_329.php

At UNGA vote of Nov 2012, 138 States  voted in favour of Palestine as a State (9 against, 41 abstained).

Palestine ratified UNCLOS last January 2015.

Sincerely yours

Nicolas Boeglin

Dear All,

You may be interested in this short note published on our blog The Westphalian (http://thewestphalian.com/). You may have heard that on 5 March 2016, the government of the Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR), led by the Polisario Front, deposited with the UN Secretary-General the coordinates and charts of its precise exclusive economic zone (EEZ) claims, taking advantage of a visit of Ban Ki-Moon to Western Sahara. This was an occasion to reflect on some legal issues raised by maritime policies of unrecognized or de facto States.

The note is at http://thewestphalian.com/analysis/2016/04/13

Your comments are welcome.

With warm regards,

Pierre-Emmanuel

Pierre-Emmanuel Dupont
Head of Public International Law
London Centre of International Law Practice
Second Floor, Gray's Inn Chambers
19-21 High Holborn
London - WC1R 5JA
T: +44 (0) 207 404 5029