Dear All,

I am retiring from Essex County Council tomorrow after being here nearly 32 years. For those that are still around that know me, it was excellent working on the development of SMRs and HERs with you. And to all of you, I would like to wish you hail and farewell and all the best for the future in these challenging times.

I have asked for HER Forum mails to be sent to my home address so I can keep in touch with HER matters.

Best wishes

Paul Gilman BA (Hons) FSA MCIfA
European Projects Manager
Environment and Economy
Essex County Council| telephone: 03330136728
Mobile:07748623970 | email: [log in to unmask]<blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.essex.gov.uk<http://www.essex.gov.uk/>

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.