Hi people,

Just want to pick brains. I am looking at how urgent messages are dealt with
in practices. Fax machines are being replaced by electronic messages and I
realise I do not understand how Docman handles this.

I have hardly ever used it and don't understand the ways practices handle
what used to be faxes. Are urgent messages flagged up in some way? Are they
linked directly to the patient record? How do you make sure nothing is
missed?  Do all incoming messages have to be actioned by a doctor
(edischarges, opd Rx requests etc) and how are they prioritized?

Thoughts on usability and how it could be enhanced also welcome.

I realise that this is possibly using the list in relation to my
consultancy work but bear with me, I have run this list for free for nearly
15 years.

Trefor