Dear all,

With just under a week to go until our 13th annual German Graduate Symposium, we are excited to announce the programme for the big day! You can find it here in PDF.

If you are interested, please do come along  on  Saturday, the 23rd of April 2016, to our Symposium on German Humour, which will be held from 9.45 to 17.30 in the Noel Salter Room at New College, Oxford

Lined up are two wonderful keynote speakers, Stephanie Bird from UCL and Eric Jarosinski of NeinQuarterly fame, many wonderful graduate speakers and a little surprise warm-up for inspiration. Last but not least, the symposium will be covered by the cultural correspondent of the Süddeutsche Zeitung, helping us reach a broader public than we'd ever hoped!

As lunch and coffee will be generously provided by New College, please do get in touch with Myrto ([log in to unmask]) if you would like to attend and also join us during the breaks and/or for a non-subsidised dinner at the end of the day. A map of New College can be found here: http://www.new.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/sites/all/files/CollegeMap.pdf.

Please do not hesitate to write to us at  if you have any questions at all about the Symposium or the German Graduate Seminar.

Many warm greetings,
Benjamin Schaper, Meindert Peters and Myrto Aspioti

Our Blog: https://gergradsox.wordpress.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GerGradsOx
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1003718256348105/