Here is a quick reminder to help GCG and NatSCA with our ACE bid by providing us with some hard data about what advice people want and what people can help with.

A big thank you to everyone who has contributed already. If you haven't yet submitted, please find a few minutes to complete this short survey.

All the best,

Giles

From: Giles Miller
Sent: 11 April 2016 15:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: 'Paolo Viscardi' ([log in to unmask])
Subject: Help us decide which advice videos to offer

Dear Geocurators,

We are currently working with NatSCA on an application to Arts Council England (ACE). As part of our joint project we aim to produce a series of short videos offering advice on Natural History collections management related subjects.

Our application needs some information about what people require or think others might require. There's also an opportunity to register an interest in providing help with the project should it get funded and an opportunity to suggest subjects we might have missed in our initial consultation. The deadline is quite close on this, but we'd be grateful if you could fill out the following so we can narrow down our list:

http://goo.gl/forms/54LyOv7ifj

We'd love to have your feedback by the end of the week ie by 15th April.

All the best,

Giles

Dr C. Giles Miller, Collections Manager, Micropalaeontology, Petrology and Ores
Chairman, Geological Curators' Group
Department of Earth Sciences, Natural History Museum, London SW7 5BD, UK
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; @cgilesmiller; @NHM_Micropalaeo
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/our-science/departments-and-staff/staff-directory/giles-miller.html
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/natureplus/blogs/micropalaeo