I've just bought a rather nice 1916 book entitled  War Songs. I can let you have it if you wish. There are lots of things in there that I had  not seen before (anti-german tirades, great Scottishisms etc etc.)

Mitchell, Alexander Gordon. 1916. War Songs. Scott.

JOHN BIBBY

You are invited to the following events that I am co-organising in York:
STOP PRESS:  York Bus Forum (YBF):
 Inaugural Meeting (18 April, 5.30-8pm, Railway Institute Lounge)