Heritage Interpretation Training Center

New Interpretive Writing Course and Services

http://www.heritageinterp.com/images/p055_0_00_01.jpg

The Heritage Interpretation Training Center currently offers our popular Interpretive Writing e-LIVE course, and our new Advanced Interpretive Writing Course.  You can check them out via. the links below.

Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

Advanced Interpretive Writing for Technical Publications, Interpretation Journal Research Articles and for Related Professional Publications.
13 Units, 3 CEU Credits, Tuition: $300.00
www.heritageinterp.com/advanced_interpretive_writing_-_technical_publicat.html

But, we have had several folks tell us that they need interpretive writing done but don't have the time to take a class on it or do it themselves,  and wondered if we could simply do the interpretive writing for them for their project?  We have provided interpretive writing services over the past 30 years for hundreds of projects, so why not, and are currently helping with several writing assignments.

So with these requests in mind, the HITC now formally offers interpretive writing services for agencies and organizations, and to other consulting firms, that need professional interpretive writing services.  Our new services include:

* Interpretive writing for museum exhibits/labels.

* Interpretive writing editing services to "fix" existing label copy to make it more interpretive (provoke, relate, reveal) and theme/objectives more focused.

* Interpretive writing for outdoor interpretive panels (or editing services).

* Interpretive writing or editing for interpretive publications, marketing pieces, self-guiding media, audio scripts and related writing and critiquing assignments.

* Evaluation projects to pre/post test evaluate interpretive text.

* Editing/critiquing services for professional interpretation articles (for journals or professional publication submissions).

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me.  Happy to send writing samples, etc.

Prof. John Veverka

Director, HITC

Assoc, Editor - The Journal of Interpretation Research

Publisher - InterpNEWS The International Heritage Interpretation e-Magazine.

Sr. Instructor, Kansas State University Global Campus (Interpretive Planning).

www.heritageinterp.com

For our qualifications: http://www.heritageinterp.com/qualifications.html