Dear Gemmers

Does anyone work with an archive which has formal and /or informal learning activities. I am working with an archive which has only recently been formed and we would like to see what others have done.

We have a site, images, some film and documents

Any help gratefully received. I will share responses with the group

Many thanks

Allan

Allan Randall

Focused Learning and Interpretation