Hi everyone
Thanks for this Nicola. Interesting reading, particularly useful to share
with clients developing budgets for grant applications.

I wonder how much this is shaped by the hlf unskilled/skilled/professional
in-kind rates and wonder if the Arts Council and other funders have similar
published rates. Does anyone know?
Thanks Yvonne

--
Yvonne Conchie

Interpretation Planning for Living Wild at Kielder
<https://www.hlf.org.uk/about-us/media-centre/press-releases/living-wild-kielder-secures-national-lottery-funding>
Community Asset Transfer development, chairing Allendale First
<http://www.allendalefirst.org>
Evaluation for South Tynedale Railway
<http://www.south-tynedale-railway.org.uk/> - Broadening Horizons

*Lead collaborator at Conchie & Co: Community, Heritage & Learning
<http://conchie.co/>*
Project design, funding, delivery and evaluation

m: 07733265288
t: 01434 618803
e: [log in to unmask]
w: conchie.co

*Project Manager for Dukesfield Smelters and Carriers Project
<http://www.dukesfield.org.uk/the-project/> *
Best Coast or Countryside Project in the Love Northumberland Awards 2015
Highly Commended in the Constructing Excellence North East Awards 2015
Shortlisted in Historic England's Heritage Angels Awards 2015.
<http://conchie.co/>