Hi all
Bristol is getting a stadium and its fairly close to our historic site of Arnos Vale Cemetery.  We are looking at creating a travel plan and a key routes examination of our site  in response to the likely numbers passing by our site.  Has anyone had anything like that done?
Our site is a historic cemetery so large historic sites, industrial heritage sites and stately homes would probably be the best plans to reference but any would be great.
Many thanks
Janine
Arnos Vale Cemetery, Bristol