.

Call for  articles
InterpNEWS  reaches over 300,000 interpreters, tour guides, agencies and
organizations in 60  countries, and is FREE to anyone wanting to keep up on
new and innovative  interpretive programs, services or media.  We are the best
medium for you to share your interpretive ideas and  successes with
thousands of other interpreters.
I still have  some space for the July/August issue of InterpNEWS, that will
be send out via  your e-mail address/PDF around the 1st of June.  Some of
the article topics I am  interested in include, but are not limited to:
- Interpreting  climate change.
- Interpretation  of historic homes and gardens.
- Developing and  managing volunteer programs.
- New  interpretive media technology.
- Community  interpretation.
- Interpretation  for special needs visitors.
- Interpretive  research and visitor studies.
- Interpretation  of historic industrial sites and activities.
- Interpreting  historic cemeteries.
- Interpreting  for school children and school groups.
- Any other  topic you are anxious to share with so many others.
-  Article length - open - write what you need to get your ideas  out.
- Add  photos as jpegs.
- Send  your article to me as a WORD document.
You can see/read  past issues of InterpNEWS at:
https://issuu.com/interpnews.
If you have any  questions at all please feel free to ask.
Would your  agency or organizations want to be a InterpNEWS Strategic
Partner?  Let me know and we chat about the benefits it  brings to you - and it
doesn't cost you anything!
Cheers,
John  Veverka
IN  Editor/Publisher
Assoc. Editor,  The Journal of Interpretation Research
Sr. Instructor,  Kansas State University - Global Campus.