I've just bought a rather nice 1916 book entitled  *War Songs*. I can let
you have it if you wish. There are lots of things in there that I had  not
seen before (anti-german tirades, great Scottishisms etc etc.)

Mitchell, Alexander Gordon. 1916. *War Songs*. Scott.

JOHN BIBBY

You are invited to the following events that I am co-organising in York:

   - "Yorkshire, World War 1 & the Middle East
   <http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/yorkshire-world-war-1-the-middle-east-community-history-workshops-tickets-24106292570?aff=ehomesaved>"
   (*26 April* - Community History *FREE *Events)
   - " 'Bonjour M. Sykes!', 'Ca va, M. Picot' " (*16 May* - Sykes-Picot
   1916-2016)
   - *Borders and Beyond in the Middle East since 1914
   <http://www.yorksj.ac.uk/news---events/news---events-home/events/borders-and-beyond-in-the-midd.aspx>
   (*"BABITME", *17-18 June) *: WW1, Yorkshire family connections & others,
   implications for today, migration, nationalisms, religion, etc., etc..:
   www.tinyURL.com/BABITME <http://www.tinyurl.com/BABITME>

*STOP PRESS:  York Bus Forum (YBF):*
* Inaugural Meeting <http://www.tinyurl.com/YBF18april> (18 April,
5.30-8pm, Railway Institute Lounge)*