Dear all,

So far when I have done dual regression with randomise as follows

subjects=$(cat GICA_subjects_list.txt)
dual_regression ./GICA_PARK.ica/melodic_IC 1 design_ANOVA_FSL.mat design_ANOVA_FSL.con 50000 dr_GICA_PARK.ica ${subjects}

How can I make that the randomise after dual regression also uses a mask and also outputs the non corrected TFCE stats and p-values, in addition to the corrected TFCE p-values?
I undestand how to do it with the randomise command (i.e. -m <mask> for the mask and -x -T -R to obtain all uncorrected and corrected statistics), but I would like to do it directly with dual regression.

Thanks in advance,
Cesar

Cesar Caballero
MRI engineer