Also,

  1. I need these mean z-values per subject to correlate it with another factor in my study. Thus, Is it possible to extract a mean z-score for a particular region (RSN) per subject to carry out further statistical analysis later on these values?
  2. In the dr_stage1 output, what does the mean amplitude of the time series signify? Is there any meaning/significance if the mean or std. dev. of the time series of healthy subjects>patients for a particular IC?
Thank you for all help in answering these queries.

Regards,
Shruti