Hi Jon,

Yes, it works with PET too.

All the best,

Anderson

On 14 April 2016 at 18:29, Jon Anderson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Anderson,
Thank you very much for the response! I have one more question please:
 Can I use the same technique on PET images instead of fMRI images ?

Thanks for the advice!

Jon

Hi,

You could compute a summary timecourse for the VOI (such as the mean at each timepoint, or the first principal component). This can be done with fslmeants. The result can be used as an EV in the GLM.

All the best,

Anderson